4th ONYX 2020 International Exhibition of Photography, Romania
ONYX International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS). This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the worl-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA, MPSA2 and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P. Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
Photographic Society of America, PSA: 2020 – 018
Global Photographic Union, GPU: L200006
Image Colleague Society International, ICS: 2020 – 120
ONYX 2020 has 5 sections, all digital, FULLY PSA APPROVED:
– COLOR OPEN – PSA PID Color
– COLOR PEOPLE – PSA PID Color
– MONOCHROME OPEN – PSA PID Monochrome
– TRAVEL (color or monochrome) – PSA PTD
– NATURE (color or monochrome) – PSA ND
Each entrant may submit a maximum 4 images in one section. The target acceptance rate will be about 35% in each section. The jury will accord a total of 135 High Quality Awards.
SUBMISSION OF WORKS
ONLINE ENTRY FORM (preferred method)
Authors must fill out an Online Entry Form on the official website and submit entries online:
AWARDS – TOTAL 135 HIGH QUALITY AWARDS
For each section:
PSA Gold Medal
ICS Gold Medal
Campina Exhibitions Gold Medal
Campina Exhibitions Silver Medal
Campina Exhibitions Bronze Medal
3 PSA Honorable Mentions
2 ICS Certificate of Honorable Mention
5 Campina Exhibitions Honorable Mentions
11 ONYX Honorable Mentions
Additional for Color Open Section will be awarded:
GPU Gold Medal
2 GPU Honorable Mentions
BEST AUTHOR – Special Award Plaque
BEST CLUB – Special Award Plaque
Please visit 4th ONYX 2020 Awards Gallery: https://campinaexhibitions.net/onyx/awards-gallery/
We will increase the number of individual awards and club awards if we have many participants!
DISTINCTIONS – CAMPINA PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITIONS SOCIETY
The distinctions are granted for the acceptances obtained at the all editions from our exhibitions!
Acceptances from 4th ONYX 2020 count for CPE Distinctions!
In recognition and to reward our participants we offer a system of Photographic Distinctions!
Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society Distinctions are: ARTIST Title, EXCELLENCE Title, MASTER Title and GRAND MASTER Title.
The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website! Additional for Grand Master Distinction, author will receive a Special Award Plaque!
Application for distinctions is free of charge; also there are no costs for postage.
For all information’s please visit: www.campinaexhibitions.net/distinctions-application
THE BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION:
– We offer Acceptance Certificates!
– Acceptances from this exhibition count for the distinctions of our society – Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society. CPE Distinctions are: Artist, Excellence, Master and Grand Master! The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website!
– Report Card with individual judge’s scores for each participant!
– Low entry fees with discounts for groups and clubs!
– Acceptances count for PSA, GPU and ICS Distinctions!
– Maximum acceptances set by PSA rules!
– We offer very special medals handmade created by plastic artists!
– More medals and awards every year! PSA, GPU, ICS and CPE Medals and Honorable Mentions!
– You can win from the many awards available in exhibition, 135 Total High Quality Awards!
– High judging standards according to PSA rules!
– High Quality Print Exhibition and Public Video Projections in many locations to promote accepted and awarded works!
– Permanent gallery with all accepted and awarded works on exhibition website!
Closing date: 1 March 2020
Judging: 11 – 20 March 2020
Notification (E-mail): 28 March 2020
Result, all accepted images and awards, will be posted on our website:
EDAS PSA reports: 17 April 2020
Online Catalog: 8 May 2020
Public Exhibition: 9 May 2020
Acceptances Certificates sent: 15 May 2020
Awards sent: 18 May 2020
For all 5 sections: Color Open, Color People, Monochrome Open, Travel and Nature.
– Tibor Jakab, EFIAP/gold, FPSA, MPSA, ASIIPC, Hon.FPSG, Hon.FICS, GM.ICS, Hon.PESGSPS. PSA Liaison Officer
– dr. Teodor Radu Pantea, EFIAP/silver, EH.ISF, PSA*(CS), PSA**(PPD), PSA**(PJ), PSA***(CPID), Hon.ICS, F.ICS, AICS, Hon.F.PAD, Hon.F.ICS, E.USPA, F.SWAN, Hon.F.SWAN, E.FMPA, Hon.IPS, Hon.FKSS, M.AAFR, Hon.AAFR, Hon.TAMA, Hon.API, UAPR, Hon.FPSBP, BPICS, GMICS. Vice President ICS Int. Board Director
– Mircea Anghel, A.FIAP, HON.FICS
Razvan Baleanu, P.PSA, B.PSA, A.FIAP, Hon.FICS, ES.USPA, Hon.EFMPA, A.ICS, GPU CR2, Hon.WPG, HON.F.WPG, Hon.WPAI, Hon.PESGSPC, GPA.PESGSPC, Hon.FSAP, Hon.EUSPA, Hon.FPPS, Hon.FTPAS, Hon.FSWAN, Hon.FOZIPS, Hon.HKNPS, Hon.FCPA, Hon.FGNG, E.AAFR, A.WIEP, PSA 4**** PID, PSA 3*** PTD, PSA 3*** PJD, PSA 3*** PPD Color, PSA 3*** PPD Mono, PSA 2** ND.
President of Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society of Romania
For all information’s please visit: