3rd ONYX 2019 International Exhibition of Photography, Romania
Onyx International Exhibition of Photography is open for amateur and professional photographers from all over the world. The exhibition is conformed to the rules of Photographic Society of America (PSA), Global Photographic Union (GPU) and Image Colleague Society (ICS). This exhibition is PSA approved and acceptances received by PSA members are eligible for PSA Star Ratings, listing in the world-wide PSA Who’s Who of Photography and credited towards the PSA Distinctions of QPSA, PPSA, EPSA, MPSA and GMPSA, GMPSA/B, GMPSA/S, GMPSA/G and GMPSA/P. Acceptances in this exhibition are also eligible for ICS, GPU and Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society (CPE) Distinctions.
Photographic Society of America, PSA 2019 – 007
Global Photographic Union, GPU L190007
Image Colleague Society International, ICS 2019 – 205
ONYX 2019 has 5 sections, all digital, FULLY PSA APPROVED:
– COLOR OPEN – PSA PID Color
– COLOR PEOPLE – PSA PID Color
– MONOCHROME OPEN – PSA PID Monochrome
– TRAVEL (color or monochrome) – PSA PTD
– NATURE (color or monochrome) – PSA ND
Each entrant may submit a maximum 4 images in one section. The target acceptance rate will be about 35% in each section. The jury will accord a total of 130 Awards.
Closing date: 1 March 2019
Judging: 11 – 20 March 2019
Notification (E-mail): 28 March 2019
Result, all accepted images and awards will be posted on our website:
EDAS PSA reports: 17 April 2019
Public Exhibition: 27 April 2019
Online Catalog: 8 May 2019
Acceptances Certificates sent: 9 May 2019
Awards sent: 9 May 2019
ONLINE ENTRY FORM (preferred method)
Authors must fill out an Online Entry Form on the official website and submit entries online:
– Tibor Jakab, EFIAP/gold, FPSA, MPSA, ASIIPC, Hon.FPSG, Hon.FICS, GM.ICS, Hon.PESGSPS.
PSA Liaison Officer
– dr. Teodor Radu Pantea, EFIAP/silver, EH.ISF, PSA*(CS), PSA**(PPD), PSA**(PJ), PSA***(CPID), Hon.ICS, F.ICS, AICS, Hon.F.PAD, Hon.F.ICS, E.USPA, F.SWAN, Hon.F.SWAN, E.FMPA, Hon.IPS, Hon.FKSS, M.AAFR, Hon.AAFR, Hon.TAMA, Hon.API, UAPR, Hon.FPSBP, BPICS, GMICS.
Vice President ICS Int. Board Director
– Mircea Anghel, A.FIAP, HON.FICS
AWARDS – TOTAL 130 Medals and Honorable Mentions!
For each section:
– PSA Gold Medal
– ICS Gold Medal
– Campina Exhibitions Gold Medal
– Campina Exhibitions Silver Medal
– Campina Exhibitions Bronze Medal
– 3 PSA Honorable Mentions
– 2 ICS Certificate of Honorable Mention
– 5 Campina Exhibitions Honorable Mentions
– 10 ONYX Honorable Mentions
Additional for Color Open Section will be awarded:
– GPU Gold Medal
– 2 GPU Honorable Mentions
BEST AUTHOR – Special Award Plaque
BEST CLUB – Special Award Plaque
The jury reserves the right to grant additional awards depend on the total number of the entrants.
For all information’s please visit: www.campinaexhibitions.net/onyx
CAMPINA PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITIONS SOCIETY DISTINCTONS!
In recognition and to reward our participants we offer a system of Photographic Distinctions!
Campina Photographic Exhibitions Society Distinctions are:
ARTIST Title, EXCELLENCE Title, MASTER Title and GRAND MASTER Title.
The holders of the CPE distinctions receive a printed certificate, the badge and a presentation gallery on the CPE website! Additional for Grand Master Distinction, author will receive a Special Award Plaque! Application for distinctions is free of charge; also there are no costs for postage.
For all information’s please visit: www.campinaexhibitions.net/distinctions